This has been the most impactful training I ever experienced. You develop powerful mental muscles to deal with challenges with much less stress and greater clarity, creativity, and resilience.
Measuring mental fitness
Mental fitness measures your your capacity to RESPOND to life’s challenges productively and creatively vs. REACTING to them emotionally and negatively. In other words, mental fitness measures the strength of your positive mental muscles (Sage/prefrontal cortex) versus the negative ones (Saboteur/limbic (survival) brain). This measure of your mental fitness is called PQ (Positive Intelligence Quotient). Research with 500,000 participants has shown PQ to be the best predictor of how happy you are and how well you perform relative to your potential.
Breakthrough results of boosting PQ
Performance: You perform better while working less hard—similar to athletes “in the zone.”
Happiness: You feel less stressed, more peace, and consistent happiness, even in tough times.
Relationships: You improve relationships, able to handle conflicts in ways that deepen trust and harmony. Research shows:
- 37% More Sales
- 31% Better Performance
- 19% Better Diagnosis
- 3X Creative
Boosting your mental fitness requires building powerful new muscles in your brain, not just insight. Combining weekly video sessions and an exclusive app, you are guided step-by-step over a six-week period to boost the 3 core muscles of mental fitness. The increased grey matter in the “Sage” region of the brain is visible in MRI imaging within 8 weeks. The experience is often described as lifechanging.
Find out more details on the program’s website.
Every participant downloads the PQ app which is the portal to the program contents. The app contains:
- The Daily Focus:
- One two-minute video is uploaded to introduce the focus of the day
- Three two-minute guided “PQ reps” exercises released throughout the day
- One journal exercise released at the end of the day (with short reflection questions)
- The PQ Gym: contains twelve PQ reps exercises of different lengths and different focus for anyone who wishes to do more PQ rep practice that’s what in the Daily Focus
- The Community (a chat for participants to share with each other)
- The Modules (where the weekly classes are uploaded and stored)
- Your dashboard (to track your own progress)
- The eight first chapters of the accompanying book in audio book format.
Every weekend, a one-hour long course video is uploaded to the app which kicks off the week – and which participants have the whole weekend to watch or listen to before their Pod meeting.
For four days a week starting on Tuesday, a new Daily Focus is uploaded and participants go back to the app five times throughout the day for two-minutes or less each time to practice (so a max of 10 minutes/day).
Once a week, ideally on Mondays or Tuesdays, participants have:
- Either a group coaching meeting in a Pod with their PQ Coach
- or a private meeting with their PQ Coach,
to share and support you in your learning and progress.
The program also gives participants access to the Saboteur Assessment and the PQ Score Assessment.
Minimum time investment recap for participants
- 1 hour weekly class video
- 1 weekly Pod or private debrief meeting (15 to 30 minutes long depending on Pod size)
- Daily 2 minutes x5 = 10 minutes/day for 4 days
- Optional: audio book
Weekly time investment total: about 2 hours/week for 6 weeks at your own pace.
Cost – Full satisfaction guarantee (***)
(***) 100% money back guarantee if you do the work and you do not notice any changes.
What happens after the 6 week program ends?
There are two options:
1- Keep using the app for one year from the start of your program at no cost (but with no additional content added). This enables you to finish the book and continue to use the PQ Gym and track your daily PQ reps.
2- Join the GROW program, which also allows you to keep using the app but with additional added weekly materials. Cost is $25/month.
Program schedule at a glance
Ready to join?
Why not join the FREE PQ webinar on May 5th at 12pm EST to learn more about this fascinating new method of re-programming and strengthening your brain to become a better, stronger, happier you. Or if you are ready to join sign up below!