Pascale is a strong and passionate coach. She deeply wants the most for her clients and will go to any extent to help them achieve their goals. Pascale not only focuses on making the coaching sessions valuable, but provides lightness and ease, causing change to be a positive and fun process. I highly recommend Pascale and know that she will provide any client great value.
Group coaching can be offered both to the general public or inside companies, and combines the power of the coaching conversation with the gift of group support. Typically in a small group of 5 to 8 people, partnering up with a coach and other individuals, group participants co-create an intimate group conversation space, which can powerfully lead them to overcome their challenges and to live the life they want, at work or in life. Tapping into the collective wisdom of others, group coaching focuses on goal setting, deepening awareness around key issues, taking action, and accountability.
Collectively, participants bring a synergy of energy, commitment and excitement to the group. Whilst gaining tremendous insights, participants raise the standards by challenging each other to create and implement their personal goals. In addition to being an encouraging and at times even magical modality, group coaching is a wonderful and cost-effective opportunity to receive coaching while benefiting from the combined experience, successes and challenges of other fellow human beings.
You can join a group that’s offered according to your topic or calendar preferences, or you may create your own group.
Benefits and Key Components of Group Coaching:
- Discover solutions to challenges thereby increasing your ability to reach your goals
- Real progress in your personal or work life
- Increased leadership skills as you support other group members
- A strong sense of belonging, community and contribution
- Benefit from the help and support of proactive, resourceful and objective co-group members
- Shared learning and wisdom amongst fellow group participants
- Feeling listened to and heard in a non-judgmental and supportive environment
- Individual coaching during group sessions
- Partnership with a peer for continued work in between group sessions
Check the calendar for upcoming groups. Or if you would like more information, or to discuss the formation of your own group simply get in touch.
Alternatively, explore the other services available by The Challenge Coach: